Friday, August 10, 2012

08/10/2012 Greased up Douches and Organ 4 iPhones

So, on today's show we have friend of the show Sam Lock coming in, Roach of course, and Wedge's chick. So, it turns out that she is real?! This is going to be a fun way to end the week!

I know when I'm looking to party a can of crisco is not something I think of toting around. However, for Chad Williams it's a sure fire way to look for pussy. Chad was found wondering the street naked and covered in Crisco. I usually get a box of condoms, flowers and rofies to party. 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/10/chad-william-forber-arrested-naked-crisco_n_1765198.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news

Apparently China decided that organs are slightly more important than technology, and China has decided to charge 9 people over the purchase of an iPhone that was paid in organs. Some dummy in China wanted to exchange his own delicious kidney for an iPhone. with my diet, I'd only be able to afford a Nokia.
Read the Story Here


Subscribe to the Network's Podcast!
Follow Wedge on Twitter!
or Follow Roach! @RoachsCorner
or Like the Facebook!

or just go to the HUB!
WedgeRadioNetwork.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment